Use the links below to access or create your ParentVUE account.
Contact CallCenter at 907-761-4357 (HELP) for ParentVUE assistance and other technical questions.
HAVE AN ACTIVATION KEY, BUT NEED TO ACTIVATE ACCOUNT? CLICK BELOW.
Guide if I have an Activation Key
All student Immunization requirements for School Compliance information
All students NEW to the district are to provide the following to the school prior to attending class:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record in compliance with the State of Alaska School Immunization Requirements
- High School Student: Out of district transcript
These documents can be uploaded during the registration process or brought directly to the school.
Note: Apply for a boundary exemption through ParentVUE using the Online Registration tab
- You must submit the Boundary Exempt request and receive approval from the school PRIOR to filling out Online Registration
- You may see two different year versions of the The Boundary Exemption application:
- The current year application will be available until the end of the current school year.
- Next year's application will be available starting February 15 of the current year.
Note: Visit Parent Quick Links to see a comprehensive list of links for Parents. Use the popout on the right that shows two parents with a child as a shortcut.
- Free & Reduced Program for families
- PLC Mondays: Starting in August, most schools will be starting one-hour later. Learn more HERE.
- Tech Info and 1:1 Device Implementation
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendars
MSBSD 2023-2027 Strategic Plan
As an Established Best Practice in Government Finance, MSBSD developed a Long-term Strategic Plan that includes five key strategic priorities:
1) Student Achievement
2) Educational Access
3) School Safety
4) Process Improvement
5) Capital Planning.
Read the plan and provide feedback to the Administration here.