CHS Library/Media Center
Good Times and Great Books!
For information about Battle of the Books Click Here
- CHS library has over 17,000 volumes and 52 computers.
- Books are checked out for a 3 week time period and may be renewed for another 3 weeks.
- Students may individually visit the library before and after school, during lunch, and between classes. Students must have a teacher pass to visit the library during class.
- Students are responsible for the books and materials they check out and will be assessed fines for lost and damaged items, including books, calculators, cameras, and Chromebooks.
- **YOU are responsible for the textbooks YOU check out even if they get left behind in a classroom. Keep track of YOUR books!**
Last Modified on November 13, 2020
I'm Looking For...