Health and Nutrition Services
Iditarod is a CEP (USDA Community Elegibility Provisions) school.
This program allows all students at eligible sites to receive free breakfast and lunches automatically, without approval of a Free & Reduced Meals application.
Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District Nutrition Services strives to provide all students with nutritious, appealing, high quality, low cost meals under guidelines of the USDA National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.Nutrition Services is also working to provide current, accurate nutrition education to all students.Through SchoolCafe, parents and students can:
- Access school menus 24/7 from any Internet-enabled device
- Apply for Free & Reduced meals
- Find allergen information (also linked here)
- Find nutrient information (also linked here)
- Access nutrition/fitness information
- Rate food items and share feedback
- ... and more!
Last Modified on August 8, 2022
I'm Looking For...