The Finger Lake Federal Programs Preschool, under the direction of Ms. Rachael Gerard, has an am session and pm session. The a.m. session runs from 9:15-11:45 and the p.m. session runs from 1:15-3:45.
Federal Programs Preschool Request for Enrollment
- Students participating must be 4 years old by September 1.
- In order for a child to qualify for the federal preschool program, he/she must live within the boundaries of a Title I school.
- Students that qualify for Migrant, IEA, and Families in Transition are given priority.
- Parents must electronically submit a complete Preschool Request Form, which is located on the Federal Programs website on the Preschool page at https://www.matsuk12.us/Page/32218.
- Transportation is not provided.
If you or someone you know is interested, please visit this site and complete the Preschool Request Survey.
I'm Looking For...