ESEA & Title I Overview
The Elementary & Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires states to adopt challenging academic content and standards that apply to all schools and children in the state. ESEA requires states to administer yearly student assessments in math/language arts and report achievements to parents and the community. Title I is a part of ESEA and provides supplementary programs to enrich schools and school district.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- Parent & Community Resources for Alaska Assessments
- Family Guide to MAP Growth
- MSBSD Assessment Calendar
- Title I Schools
- Title I Compliance by School
- School Report Cards (Directions: Select "School Level" Report Type; Select "Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District"; Select school of choice and click "Lookup")
- Parent's Right to Know-Teacher & Paraprofessional Qualifications
- District Report Card
- District Parent & Family Engagement Handbook for Title I
- FY23 Comparability Report
STATE / FEDERAL
I'm Looking For...