Home of the Goose Bay Wolves!
Goose Bay Mission:
To ensure that all children know they are valuable, special and important.
Goose Bay Vision:
We envision a nurturing, child-centered environment where diversity is valued, instruction is purposeful, and families and community are an important part of the learning process.
Goose Bay Values:
· The best interest of students shall drive all decisions.
· Reading is a top priority. We will teach every student to be a proficient reader.
· We commit to providing opportunities for, and nurturing the involvement of, families and community members to support student achievement.
· Teachers must continuously reflect on teaching practices, be aware of current research, and use data to evaluate effectiveness (use data to drive instruction).
· A variety of developmentally appropriate teaching strategies will be utilized to accommodate all students’ learning styles and educational needs.
· We commit to providing a comprehensive education that develops the whole child—academically, socially, physically, culturally, and creatively.