Wasilla Middle School is committed to the success of every student. As a staff we accept responsibility to do whatever it takes to meet the needs of all learners. We will do this because it is the right thing to do.
Our Shared Commitment
The staff at Wasilla Middle School agrees to:
1. Work collaboratively to set goals, make decisions, develop curriculum and assessments in order to meet student needs.
2. Utilize accessible data as a basis for individual and programmatic decisions.
3. Be committed to continually learning, evaluating, and improving ourselves as educators.
4. Provide individualized learning opportunities and additional support so all students can maximize their potential.
5. Just as we require students to hold themselves and each other accountable through Make Your Day, we will hold ourselves and each other accountable to the behaviors we have listed above through honest communication.