The 2016 Christmas Bazaar was a HUGE success!
The 2017 Bazaar is on:
TO REGISTER FOR THE 2017 SHOW - FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2017 CHRISTMAS BAZAAR:
2. ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO PAY FOR YOUR BOOTH SPACE!
2. You will need to create a login with School Cash (this is no cost and super simple!)
3. Once logged in - click on the "ITEMS" tab on the right side of the screen
4. Search 2017 Christmas Bazaar
5. Pay for your Booth Space and Tables!
WHEN PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED WE WILL EMAIL YOU CONFIRMATION OF PLACEMENT IN THE SHOW!
APPLICATIONS WILL BE TAKEN ON A FIRST
COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!
NO VETERAN VENDOR PREFERENCE IS
PLEASE DO NOT CALL COLONY HIGH SCHOOL -
OR MAIL ANY APPLICATION MATERIALS OR PAYMENTS - THEY WILL BE RETURNED!
Please remember that full payment is for the application to
Email Tom Berg at Thomas.Berg@matsuk12.us or Brian.Mcintosh@matsuk12.us with any
The Colony High Christmas Bazaar is a tradition that offers a fundraiser for
students participating in extended educational opportunities. It was created by
Mary Sue Backus and has supported students participating in the Washington, D.C. Close-Up program. All
profits from the Bazaar are distributed to CHS students using an economic model
developed by Ms. Backus. Students earn shares and then are paid dividends
depending on share totals and the profits from the Colony High Christmas
This Bazaar is completely student, teacher and community based. There are no
outside sponsors. Leadership is offered by teachers and students with
experience from previous years. The advisors, Tom Berg and Brian McIntosh, do not take a stipend for leading the Bazaar.
VENDOR SET-UP HAS
CHANGED! Due to a new parking arrangement - vendors can begin setting up at 6AM!
Bazaar is still open to the public from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
2010 Colony High School. All Rights Reserved. Please direct questions/comments
to the Webmaster.